Travelling can be expensive and sometimes get unhealthy when wrong choices are made.
Â We want to help you ensure your vacation is nothing more than relaxing and fun! We have come up with healthy & thrifty travel tips to help your wallet stay shut and your jeans stay fitted during your travels:
- Rent a suite with a kitchen
- When you rent a suite with us, they are equipped with a kitchen. This is a major aspect of how to save money and stay healthy while travelling. Instead of eating at restaurants for every meal you have your own kitchen; you will be able to prep all of your own meals.
- Avoid buying food or snacks while skiing
- Try to write a list before you head to the ski hills of everything you need for the day! Some essentials include: water bottles, hot chocolate, snacks (fruit, chips, etc). Even bring a lunch along â€“ since you have your own kitchen suite, it wonâ€™t be hard to do.
- Our resort offers a wide range of FREE fitness classes including Zumba, Cardio Boot Camp, Yoga, Pilates, and more. All of these classes are one hour â€“ they are for all ages and all levels! Can even turn into a fun family activity if you get the little ones involved too.