Labour Day officially marks the last weekend of summer. Though weâ€™re sad to see the summer go, weâ€™ve put together a list of things to do around Cranberry Village to ensure that you wind down your summer in style.
Check out our suggestions for making the most of the long weekend:
- Teddy Bear Picnic at the Centre (2pm)
- Lunch at Station on the Green
- 18 holes of golf at Cranberry Golf Course
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding at Southwinds Marine
- Classic Pedicure at Living Shore Spa
- Smokey Barbecue Pork Ribs on Saturday from 5:30-9:00 p.m.
- Aqua Zumba: 11:30am Sundays at the Family Outdoor PoolÂ at the Recreation Centre
- Dinner at Lakeside Seafood and Grill
- Pontoon Cruise at Southwinds Marine
- Bonfire from 7-10 pm Sunday at Cranberry Recreation Centre
We hope to see you there!